Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - 101 Dalmatians


Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Grab your current read, open to a random page, and share two sentences.


These (the eyes) began to open in eight days.  And a week after that, the puppies’ spots began to show. 

This is the original novel by Dodie Smith, not a picture book with Disney drawings.  Although it’s a children’s book, anglophiles should like it, since Pongo and Missus are very British in their manners.  

4 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I did like the Disney version though.

Here is my teaser

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

Such a great novel, and movie, too.

Rachel Morgan said...

I have never read this, but I loved the movie! I'm sure the book must be really good.

Candace said...

Hi, great blog and interesting teaser! I am a new follower from Teaser Tuesday. I would love a follow back!

http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

Candace

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...