Friday, July 20, 2012

Captain Kirk’s Chair and Me



The captain’s chair and yours truly

The Science Fiction Museum in Seattle currently features memorabilia from Star Trek and other shows.  They have the actual Captain Kirk chair from the old Star Trek.  (Okay, it took a few takes to get the angle, the lighting, and the eyebrow just right.  As if none of the rest of you would do the same.) 


Captain Kirk’s chair
surrounded by tribbles
  

A close up of some of the
armrest controls 


Uhura’s uniform 


Data’s uniform 


Sheridan’s uniform from Babylon 5
Hey, wrong universe 

I’ll share more pictures in future posts.  Meanwhile, you might like my previous posts on the Battlestar Galactica exhibits the museum used to have. 


3 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the eyebrow. What a cool exhibit. I loved Babylon 5, too. Awesome show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, M. I'll show pictures of memorabilia from other shows in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, that's super cool! I went to a Star Trek exhibit at the Smithsonian in DC and I got to sit in that chair!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...