Sunday, March 8, 2020

Coronavirus Did not Shut Us Down


Some moron on NBC said that Seattle is a “ghost town” because of fear of the coronavirus. A lot of us are going online to disprove that. On Saturday, I went to the Bellevue Square mall. (Bellevue is the most populous suburb of Seattle.)


Here we are:




I didn’t focus in any farther to avoid showing people’s faces. Plenty of people milling around, shopping, eating in the restaurants. 

I will say the janitors were visible, wiping down the handrails and other commonly touched areas. The mall has no reason to desire bad publicity. Here’s one of their major tenants:



As I’ve noted before, they’ve achieved a slacker kind of cool vibe. Perhaps I should have said hipster.

And their big rival is there.



They have the work hard, play hard feel.  

So, not a ghost town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...