Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Trouble with E-Books

Do you see the title when you pick it up?  

On Sunday, a friend I hadn’t seen for a few months asked me if I was reading anything interesting. I said yes, I was reading a science fiction book about a comparatively young person who was suddenly made captain of a ship. But I kind of stuttered to a stop, saying I couldn’t remember the title or author. Then I realized it was because I had the e-book.



I explained that when I pick it up to read (on my Amazon Kindle), I don’t see the cover. My friend agreed, saying that if she picks up a normal book, she sees the cover with the title and author every time.


So Jana, it’s The Oncoming Storm by Christopher Nuttall. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, ebook covers are good when browsing, but once I start reading, I forget what the cover looks like.

    Damyanti

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...