Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trailer for Mortal Instruments


The trailer for Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is out, and it is a beaut! 

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

Fairies may be the next big thing.  Vampires and werewolves have had an astonishing run, and will continue to have respectable chunks of the market, but fairies are coming on strong. 

So this is a strategic time to reveal the nature of Ashley, the main character in my reimagining of The War of the Worlds that I’m currently writing.  I’ve been somewhat coy, revealing that Ashley has wings, without saying what she is.  The reimagining will be The War of the Worlds and Fairies, and Ashley is a fairy who has crossed over into our Mundane realm and become human-sized.   

I’ll have more on the nature of fairies in future posts.  

2 comments:

  1. Fairies have always had a strong following I think. The paranormals as I call them kind of rotate with fads. One person makes a landslide of money and others want that same money so they rotate through trying to reinvent the goose that laid the golden egg.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...