Thursday, December 20, 2012

Miss Venezuela


What did she say?  Remember, Miss Venezuela chose to speak in English. 


“I think that any leys there are in Constitution or in life, are already made. I think that we should have, uh, a straight way to go in our similar, or, eh, in our lives as is this. For example, I'm a surfer, and I think that the best wave that I can take is the wave that I wait for it. So please do our only, eh, law that we can do. Thank you Vegas!”

She didn’t win.  


3 comments:

  1. That was brilliant! I think I will revisit Miss South Carolina's response to enflame my ire at beauty contests even further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I feel a bit sorry for her! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing. She should have spoke in her native tongue. I'm sure they understood that she tried.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...