Monday, September 10, 2012

Worldcon 2012 Part III


Saturday (Sept 1) was my last day at the convention.  Here are a few pictures: 


A sharp-looking girl at the planetarium


Couple in matching suits and top hats


Regency Dance

In the Regency Dance picture, notice the women at the end of each line, with gear designs on their clothes.  They are dressed in the steampunk, or gaslight fantasy fashion.  I saw hardly any such fashion this year, in contrast to last year’s Worldcon.  I think they are going off to their own conventions nowadays. 

So I left late on Saturday.  On Monday, Labor Day, I thought things would be back to normal.  Then I saw the Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile. 


I cannot make this up.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time.

    I love the couple with the top hats. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...