Friday, January 15, 2021

Phone Dies, Phone Lives

My cell phone seemed to die recently. It just wouldn’t power on. I knew I hadn’t run the battery down too much, and even if I had, it should power up enough to tell me the battery was low. So on a hunch, I replaced the battery.

Instead of the top-of-the-line S series of Samsungs, my phone is from the mid-level J series. I chose this particular phone because the battery could be replaced. There are too many reviews of the more expensive phones where a minority of buyers gave one-star reviews because the battery stopped working after a couple of months.

I think my phone is on the 3G network. At some point, when 5G phones become standard, I may pick up a cheap 4G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...