Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

So there’s this story out there called Pride and Prejudice. It has four acts: Mrs. Bennet tries to foist one of her daughters on a rich guy. The rich guy’s friend, Darcy, gets wind of it and disapproves. The oldest daughter, Lizzy, gets wind of that and disapproves of Darcy. Lizzy and Darcy fall in love anyway.

Someone improved this odd story by adding zombies to it. The result is the eminently watchable Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which I received for Christmas.



For my previous review of the movie, click here. Some people will find one version of the story boring, while some will find the other version disgusting, but I won’t say which is which. 

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't quite get into it, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you didn't like the zombie part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Pride and Prejudice EVER, but skip the book version. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I don't want to trash someone else's writing, I'll just say to look at the book carefully before buying, because they went all out on the movie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...