Saturday, October 26, 2019

Zombie Flash Mob


Redmond, Washington is the home of Microsoft, berry picking, and zombies. I’ll let you guess which is the scariest.

For zombies, the Redmond Town Center had the annual Thrill the World Event today. Just like last year (see my post), I got there early. I suddenly realized this fellow was in the back seat of the car next to mine. I’m not kidding.



People were just dying to get in there.

So here’s the official banner.



Quite a crowd showed up.


click to enlarge any of these pictures

Notice the non-zombie people on the upper level watching. Redmond Town Center is a nice outdoor mall with a large Marriot inside. I noticed a couple people walking by dressed very professionally, and other people just come to visit the stores. I heard one man ask, “Why are there so many zombies?

Here’s a zombie nurse.



And here’s another one. I could say the shadow on her face is symbolic . . .



. . . but really, she was trying to get the sun out of her eyes. 

The chiropractor was in. 

Seriously. Chiropractor. 

Here are some of the winners for best zombie makeup.

And here’s a zombie family.

The kids were moving around, so the mother’s face was blocked.

Maleficent was also there.

I think the zombies would have been afraid of her.

Edward Scissorhands and Kim paid a visit.

Isn't it weird when Wonder Woman photobombs your picture? 

How was your day? 

For my review of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, click here
  
[Permission granted to use any photo on this post, so long as it is labeled “Photo by Mark Murata”]

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an awesome event, Mark. Right up my alley.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...